Apple (AAPL) 2021 Results - Annual
Diagram Notes are below.
View 2021's results as four Quarterly diagrams →
Hover over any flow to see specific dollar amounts broken down by quarter.
The flows are in quarterly order, with Q1 at the top.
- The diagram is using a scale of: 100 pixels =~ $50 Billion.
- You can observe the difference in Apple's margins for Products vs. Services in the flows from the nodes in the second column.
- The grayish portion represents the Cost of Sales for each.
- The colorful portion represents the gross profit in each category.
- You can see that most of the Products revenue goes to Cost of Sales, whereas less than half of Services revenue is Cost.
- Hover over any flow to see specific dollar amounts broken down by quarter. The top-most flows represent Q1 figures; the bottom flows are for Q4 numbers.
- This diagram is not adjusted for inflation. The original dollar amounts published by the company are used.
Apple's consolidated financial statements for: